Established Property Management Company is seeking a full-time Account Manager to assist in the day to day operations of a fast-paced office. This position requires accounting experience and is primarily responsible for computing, recording and verifying data for use in maintaining account records.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Process rent payments daily and/or as needed.
• Create late fee letters, balance due letters, and collect on all balances.
• Process and collect any non-sufficient fund payments.
• Prepare and collect Pay or Quit notices.
• Respond to all pending Resident issues and/or complaints via phone, fax or email.
• Respond to all pending Resident Manager issues and/or complaints via phone, fax or email.
• Audit and maintain Resident files and ledgers.
• Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
Requirements for this position consist of:
• Accounting Experience required
• Property Management Experience preferred
• Knowledge in Yardi Voyager required
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
• Gather, analyze, and resolve problems and inconsistencies efficiently
• Ability to display a high level of initiative, effort and commitment towards completing assignments efficiently and within a timely manner
• Ability to read, comprehend and follow applicable policies, procedures and directives
• Consistently perform all job responsibilities at a satisfactory level
• Organization and multi-tasking is a priority
• Proactive, helpful, and can-do approach
• Demonstrates professionalism and attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Contact this Employer »