Orangetheory Fitness is a trendsetting franchise fitness organization with multiple locations currently open throughout the US, Canada, Colombia, Europe and Australia. With new fitness studios under development nationally and internationally we are currently seeking qualified Program Associates for our studio located in Santa Clarita, CA.
Our Program Associates will introduce people who are looking to better themselves to a tried and proven program that delivers results guaranteed. We use scientifically-proven concepts to push bodies to their best. This workout helps build strength, increase energy, surpass workout plateaus and tone and shape your body like nothing else. For more information about our product, please visit www.orangetheoryfitness.com
If you like what you see?
**PLEASE SEND RESUME VIA EMAIL TO
35-40 PART TIME HOURS AVAILABLE 7DAYS A WEEK FOR THE FIRST 12WEEKS
Compensation = $12-$17 + Commission
Our Program Associates will assist in running all "front of house “fitness studio operations. Our
ideal candidate will possess strong customer service skills and basic sales experience. You will be responsible for meeting and exceeding all key performance sales indicators for the fitness studio, including package offerings, memberships, membership renewals, retail and concession sales, and maximizing workout traffic.
* Establishes and maintains an effective referral program
* Maintains accurate records using established Orangetheory fitness sales systems.
* Conducts telephone inquiries / follow up calls / customer care calls
* Greet members / guests promptly and enthusiastically!
* Accurately follow the daily studio cleaning checklist (pre / during / post) shift activities
* Must be able to participate in 1-2 Orangetheory fitness scheduled workouts per week
* Maintains an organized and clean lobby / front desk area
* Responsible for processing accurate cash and credit card transactions
* Follow up and follow through activities with all prospective clients
* Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns.
* Execute the on-boarding process for all Orangetheory fitness clients through the use of our forms and agreements
* Works close in unison the fitness staff to ensure that the processes are fulfilled
* Attending and participating in all relevant Orangetheory fitness paid training programs.
-Excellent name recollection abilities
-Confident in your verbal and written communication skills
-Ability to manage multiple tasks seamlessly
-Strong computer skills
-Health & Fitness minded people
-High school diploma required.
-Ability to take at least 2 Orangetheory fitness classes a week just to keep your “Skills” up and to assess our fitness coaches personalities
-Flexible to work days, evening and / or weekend hours as needed
-Hiring Organization: Orangetheory Fitness Santa Clarita, Ca studio0362@orangetheoryfitness. com
Contact this Employer »
35-40 part time hours available 7days a week for the first 12weeks
compensation = $12-$17 + commission