Key contributor; Provides input based on expertise to mid-size projects relating to corporate change initiatives that impact a single major business or function.
1) major influence on the quality and timeliness of products or services, or impact the financial performance of the business unit and
2) require cross-divisional coordination, communication, influence and negotiation. Sr Change Consultant responsible for analyzing present state, developing alternative future-state approaches and facilitating implementation. May provide input on staffing and budget allocation but does not have actual staffing, performance management and compensation decision-making responsibilities for team. Typically 5 or more years of experience in change management preferred. Project management certification or equivalent experience preferred.
• Must have a strong knowledge in change management, project leadership, process design.
• Must also be familiar with the Change management process including ECMS.
• Ability to work together as part of a team and share ideas.
• Demonstrable experience with converting data into meaningful and actionable management information.
• Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management.
• Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment; requires excellent time management skills, ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities and strength in identifying and implementing solutions to address the critical 80%.
• Stakeholder management and influencing experience.
• Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities to determine root cause and solutions.
• Strong leadership and relationship building skills.
• Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Must have demonstrable mastery of: Excel, PowerPoint (general, charts and graphs desirable), and Word.
• Visio (desirable) and tools such as Live Meeting.
• Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management
• Experienced with converting data into meaningful and actionable management information utilizing Excel, PPT, Word, Visio and tools such as Live Meeting
• Must have strong knowledge in Change Management, project leadership and process design with Six Sigma Certification a plus
• Mortgage Servicing Experience Preferred
Temporary - Full Time
Contact this Employer »