Moore & Associates, Inc. is a professional consulting firm based in Valencia, California. We work with public transportation organizations to make a difference in the communities they serve through service planning, marketing, public communications, market research, and performance audits. We value creativity, team work, and results.
Working under direction of senior staff, the Market Research Associate supports both external and internal market research/survey projects. Day-to-day activities will include survey instrument design, preparation of sampling and data collection plans, field work/data collection, supervising data collection efforts, and data analysis. Market research activities may include surveys, questionnaires, interviews, focus groups, public workshops, mystery shopper, and internet research.
We are seeking a candidate who is personable, interested in learning, and is a team player. Strong written and oral communication skills are important to position success. Candidates should also possess proven time management and organizational abilities. Being self-motivated and flexible is also integral to the nature of the work.
Required qualifications and experience:
• Minimum of two years continuous work experience
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) (both oral and written preferred)
• Ability to communicate effectively (both oral and written)
• Strong organizational skills
• Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
• Valid California driver license, reliable transportation
• College degree (preferred)
• Professional appearance and demeanor
This is a full-time (40 hours/week) position in our Valencia office. This position includes periodic travel throughout the United States (client meetings, project presentations, data collection, etc.), as well as occasional work outside normal business hours.
Starting salary of $46,000-50,000 DOQ. Company benefits include annual leave, paid holidays, healthcare, 401k, and professional development assistance.
Submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate “Market Research Associate” in your subject line.
• Cover letter should tell your story by providing specifics of your experience and qualifications.
• Resume must include all education/work experience across the past five years.
• Submittals will be considered in the order they are received. Incomplete submittals will not be considered.
• Interviews with qualified candidates will be scheduled based on application receipt date.
Employment is conditional on pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background assessment. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer.
All submittals will be held in confidence.
Contact this Employer »