Work with children with special needs (ABA) (Santa Clarita Valley)
employment type: part-time
Creative Behavioral Consultants, Inc. provides Behavior Intervention and support to children with Autism and other developmental disorders.
We offer complete training in applied behavior analysis (ABA) techniques (see other requirements below).
We provide a supportive, rich and fun working environment, flexible hours, competitive pay, and opportunities to grow. We are looking for a dynamic behavior instructor to join our remarkable core team to make a difference in this world.
This is a PART-TIME position 12-15 hours per week. We do not have full time positions available. Ideal for candidate in school who is seeking a flexible job for supplemental income. Please do not apply if you will be seeking Full-Time employment in the near future.
Areas: Currently looking to fill positions in the Santa Clarita area. Interviews and training take place at our office in Calabasas.
Time: Must be available at least 3 weekdays between 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm (sessions are usually 2.5 hours within that time frame).
Saturday hours may be available, especially in the A.M.
1. Bachelor's degree (OR working toward completion) in psychology, child development, social work or related field.
2. Experience working with children preferred (even if babysitting).
3. Ability to have fun REQUIRED!
4. Must be reliable and punctual.
5. Must have reliable transportation and be a good driver with a valid California driver's license and auto insurance.
6. Comfortable with paperwork. Heavy emphasis on accurate data collection (training will be provided).
7. Detail oriented. You will be trained in specific protocols and procedures in applied behavior analysis, and must demonstrate competency in those areas following training. In addition, demonstrate ongoing competency in the implementation of these procedures, including accurate data collection. Paid Training will be provided.
*Bilingual in Spanish preferred but not required.
QUALITIES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS AS A BEHAVIOR INSTRUCTOR:
1. Common Sense.
3. Ability to have fun working with children of all ages.
4. Must work well with others in a structured environment.
5. You must be open to feedback to improve your skill set.
6. Possess stability and consistency.
7. Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
8. Quick learner.
FULL COMPREHENSIVE PAID TRAINING PROVIDED IN APPLIED BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS.
Flexible working hours.
On-going training and professional development.
Opportunities for advancement.
Compensation for mileage and travel time between two clients.
When you submit your resume, please write the words "Part-Time Behavior Instructor" on the subject line. Our office is located in Calabasas (91302). This is where interviews and training take place.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at: http://www.cbc-autism.com
$14.00 - $15.00
Contact this Employer »